Most companies rely on the big three payroll processing companies for their payroll management services, the fees are usually expensive for the convenience of having them process payrolls, prepare and file quarterly tax forms, preparing annual statements (i.e. W2, 1099), and providing online services.
World Wide Tax Services can offer the same services without the same costs. We can save our clients on average 70% of annual costs that the big three processing companies charge.
We offer flat fee rates for services and there are no hidden fees!!
What We Provide:
- Accurate processing of payroll including federal, state and local tax calculations
- Paycheck or direct deposit
- Payments to independent contractors
- Wage garnishments
- Vacation and sick pay tracking
- All payroll types (i.e. salary, hourly, vacation, holiday, overtime, bonuses, allowances)
- Voluntary deductions (i.e. taxable and pre-tax premiums for medical, dental, vision; retirement plans, flexible spending accounts; dependent and medical care; cash advance and loan repayments)
- Federal, State and Local tax deposits and reporting
- Annual reports (i.e. payroll reporting, W2, 1099) filing to tax authorities and social security
- Employer reports (i.e. tax liabilities, wage summaries, payroll journals, tax payments, workers compensation)
To learn more about our payroll management services and to received a quote for services, contact our offices at 586.296.0771 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org